02/03/13 @ 12:13am
■ martin freeman
No, neither do I, because he is a sneaky bastard so you won’t even notice the building attraction until BAM.
You’ve Been Freemaned.
imagine having a boyfriend that takes you to concerts
imagine having a boyfriend
imagine going to concerts
I wonder how many of my followers even know my name lol
i’m watching beatles videos in 3D and i’m like:
“ME WANT TOUCH SCREEN GAGAGA”
This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
tag 11 people and link them to your post let them know you’ve tagged them
1. What is your best memory? - two years ago, I went to Greece with my class zafhakhf. BEST TRIP EVER (just saying)
2. What is your favorite store? - La mie câline, ça compte ?
3. What would you do if you were dropped off in the middle of nowhere without a map? - I would run everywhere and try to find something to eat.
4. Would you rather date Paul McCartney or marry John Lennon? - DATE PAUL, DEFINITELY YES!!!!!
5. What is your least favorite 60s band? - euuuh
6. What is one thing that people would be surprised to know about you? - I like brushing my teeth. (must be a fluor addiction or something)
7. Mountains or ocean? - ocean, d’aaah swimming ♥
8. Can you sing well? - mwahahahaha, no.
9. What’s one thing you would never leave home without? - iPod
10. What is your favorite food? - brownies and cookies, miam.
11. If you could have either a Porsche convertible or one day in the 60s, which would you choose? - one day in the 60s *__*
gnnnn my dad just came out of nowhere and APPEARED behind me while I was tagging a photo of Paul (wearing a shorty) as “sexy”…
10/04/12 @ 12:39am